Must have experience
• You should have a minimum of 2-3 years of professional iOS development experience
• You have experience in creating custom UI and animations
• You can write testable code and optimise app performance via Xcode instruments
• You must be UK-based with the appropriate UK working visa
• Experience with AI / ML
• Experience with ARKit / Vision Framework
• Experience using Metal, SpriteKit, and/or Game Engine e.g. Unity
• Digital signal processing / audio development experience e.g. Audiokit / SOUL
• UI design and prototyping skills e.g. Figma
• Passionate about design / music / art
Pi-A (pea-uh) works at the intersection of design, technology, and medicine to find innovative ways of solving healthcare problems. Founded by doctors, with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, UI/UX designers, architects, animators and musicians, Pi-A moves fluidly between different scales and disciplines. Pi-A puts people at the heart of everything we do to create technology that can be used every day, by everyone.
Pi-A are committed to promoting diversity and equality in all projects and in every aspect of the company. We are committed to being inclusive to everyone. We are dedicated to testing our products across a diverse and representative user group, to ensure they are inclusive and accessible for all ages and demographics.